Integrated Architecture is currently seeking a creative, ambitious, qualified Sr. Interior Designer with minimum ten years interior design experience for our Design Studio. Ideal candidate will have excellent problem solving and communication skills. Commercial experience is preferred with some residential. They will be able to synthesize client needs into excellent design while maintaining budget and schedule.
Software Experience Required
- Adobe PhotoShop
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office programs
- Revit experience is a plus.
Tasks Partially Include
- Programming client needs, conceptual design, design development, space planning
and construction documentation
- Selection and presentation of furniture, fabrics and equipment (FFE), color palettes,
lighting, signage and accessories
- Development of brand graphics
- Preparing budgets
- Prepare finish plans, specifications and material selections
- Maintaining good client and team communications
Bachelors degree in interior design or similar
Send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO phone calls. Qualified applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Salary and benefits package is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Integrated Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D.