Integrated Architecture is a Grand Rapids, MI based award winning, A/E design firm, established in 1988. IA has a long resume of landmark projects. This includes award-winning designs that balance user experience with environmental sustainability, functionality, flexibility and value. We offer an excellent working environment, exciting projects, professional team members and great benefit package. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Integrated Architecture is currently seeking an Interior Designer to serve as part of our Design Studio. We are an exceptionally creative and collaborative team. Ideal candidate will be highly creative, a problem solver, and have excellent communication skills. They will be able to synthesize client needs into excellent designs while maintaining design budgets and schedules.
Software Experience required: Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office programs.
• Support Interior Design team on interior design projects from schematic design through construction administration. This may include space planning, elevations, reflected ceiling plans, selection of interior materials, furniture, equipment, accessories, lighting and plumbing fixtures.
• Interior renderings
• Furniture selection & specifications
• Graphic presentations
• Project specifications
• Develop project budgets
• Work with architectural team in developing millwork details
• Submittal review
• Creation of project finish board and finish binders
• 2+ years of professional/relevant experience
• Outstanding graphic presentation skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects & project types
Qualified Interior Designers may submit a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls. Qualified applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Integrated Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.