Integrated Architecture is firmly committed to the belief that each project must grow out of a design solution that can ultimately deliver an exceptional experience to current and future users. We employ many strategies to create exciting, attractive, and enticing experiences, always striving to maintain a highly efficient process to ensure a cost-effective project.
Integrated Architecture is looking for a strong Architectural CAD/BIM Technician. The ideal candidate will possess excellent computer skills utilizing various CAD Software programs, which may include MicroStation AutoCAD, but primarily Revit in the development of technical construction drawings, graphic standards, and standard details. Working closely with highly skilled design team members on challenging projects will require a high level of detail and mental organization as well as interpersonal and collaborative skills.
Integrated Architecture is seeking candidates that are highly productive, customer-oriented, and professionally collaborative. Excellent communication, strong professional, and team-focused skills are a MUST.
• Technical CAD capability in MicroStation, Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Products, Microsoft Office Products.
• Technical knowledge (experience preferred) in Revit.
• Must be organized and detailed oriented with the time management skills to meet deadlines.
• Must be able to maintain high levels of quality while working under pressure.
• Experience in building, architecture, and engineering field with knowledge of commercial construction process.
• Self-motivated, positive outlook with the ability to work responsibly alone.
Education & Experience
Experience in Commercial Construction and/or a degree in Architecture, Building Systems Engineering required; technical aptitude and capability a must; knowledge and experience in BIM platforms.
Send resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Qualified applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Integrated Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.